Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

It's my birthday week!

I milk it for all it is worth....can't just be my actual birth DAY! Happy Birthday to me!

I have had a wonderful day so far....worked from 5:30 to 9:30 this morning which means that I hung out with some of my favorite people. When I got home, we ran to the store and got stuff to BBQ this afternoon. I'm looking forward to a quiet afternoon at home....I think a few games of 3-13 and maybe some Uno will be in order.

We also just found out that the only fireworks around here tonight are only 2 blocks from our house. We are planning on walking down there later this evening if it doesn't get rained out.

Love to you all....from ME...the birthday girl!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger GrammaGrits said...

Happy birthday to my firecracker! Have a great birth Day, Week and Month! Lord willing, hope we can celebrate together next year. Love to all!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Becky! Sounds like you are celebrating in style...have fun! Andrea

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home