Well....what should I write....
so much is happening...
~Green Apron - I have started back to work for Starbucks. If you will remember, it was almost 6 years ago that I worked for them, but thankfully, not a lot has changed! I am already really enjoying the people that I work with, the benefits are great, and the free coffee isn't bad either!:)
~Little League - both kiddos are playing ball. Ian is in Farm League or coach pitch ball. He starts games on Saturday which is Opening Day for our league. Chloe is on an all-girl T-ball team where she towers over the little girls that are older than her! She is really tall!
~My least favorite thing - We took a little trip on Saturday...just for the day, and came home to find our bikes had been stolen. Troy filed a police report, and our neighbors told the police about some kids they had seen hanging around, but I'm pretty sure that we can kiss our bikes goodbye. I am still praying that they are recovered because we were enjoying the Rail Trail for family rides and I don't think that we can just replace them right now. Time to watch garage sales or check Craig's List.
~Garden - The kiddos are busy planting stuff with Troy. They have sprouted beans, learned about roots and shoots, and today, they planted the beans. They are both keeping science notebooks and charting all of the changes. It is really cool! This weekend, they are going to put in a small square foot garden.
~Hearts At Home - Last week, I was asked to be a moderator for the discussion board of my favorite place online. I took a few days to think and pray about it, talk to Troy, and see how work was going to be....and today, I finally accepted! I am now an official part of the Mod Squad, and I am joining a great group of ladies there! That is definitely the MOST exciting part of my week!
Well, that is a brief catch up post for all of you.....what's happening in your lives?

4 Comments:
Great little update Beck! From another new member of the "Mod Squad".
Congratulations!!
Thanks for the update! Sorry about your bikes. Hopefully everything will work out there. Congrats on the "Mod Squad". Miss you :)
Update...the bike spotted by the neighbor wasn't ours! Don't know whether to be relieved or irritated...KWIM?
So glad you are part of the Mod squad... You can keep me informed! And I'm excited for you on every other aspect of the little ramble (except of course the bikes!)
Post a Comment
<< Home