Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I am not trying to give my mother a heart attack, but


I have started a sewing project today. I started with a Yo-Yo which doesn't require using my sewing machine yet. From one circle to a tiny little gathered circle...nothing too difficult! I'll keep you posted!:)

4 Comments:

Blogger foodie-sis said...

You are going to give me a heart attack....two posts in one day! You never cease to amaze me.....sewing...

Love you :)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

You go girl!! I can't wait to see what those little circles look like all put together. :)

12:11 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Um, I am so not a sewer (is that a word) either - so obviously really slow - what exactly are you making? I tell my crafty friends I could come over and read aloud while they work...so far, no takers.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Andrea -

Welcome to my sewing adventure!:)

I just told Troy that I needed to download some books to my MP3 player so that I can listen while I sew....mostly b/c I would rather be reading!

I don't know what I will make with all these little circles yet. I guess it will depend on how many I actually make!LOL

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home