Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Sister love...

my new shoe :)
Actually, I have 2 of them, but here is your stinking picture! This post is for one person....You know who you are, and I know where you live!

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

do you like my little sock line?

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you! You are definitely my favorite sister (sometimes). I love the shoes. Where did you get them? Where's my coffee??? :0)

10:09 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I don't know....where is your coffee? Where did you last put it? Do you need me to come find it for you b/c as a wife and a mom, I am really good at finding lost things!:)

Love you...I'll send you some special coffee on Monday!:)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

forgot to say that the shoes came from Sierra Trading Post dot com! I love that place!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home