Why buy toys?



Yes, the kiddos and I will soon be taking off and hitting the road for Arizona...many stops along the way, but I am trying to get a lot of stuff packed here before we leave. So, like a good husband, Troy has been getting boxes for me!
Which brings me to my next point.....I'm not sure why we buy toys for our children. They have literally had hours of fun with these boxes!
My ode to Dr. Seuss...
A Box...A Box...
They have built a town with boxes....
They have built a car with boxes....
They have built a house with boxes....
They have built hotels with boxes...
They have used them in the living room..
They have used them in the play room...
They have used them in their bedrooms...
They have used them in the laundry room.
Boxes....boxes....here and there....
boxes....boxes...everywhere.

5 Comments:
It is on the way....right! That's how it looks on my map!
I wish that I could stop by Oregon...hoping to see you in January!
Hey Becky,
From the looks of your pictures you are doing good getting all ready to go. Hey... while you are stopping by OR on your way to AZ, you can come visit me here in WA! :o)
My kiddo's still think boxes are the best!
Blessings!
Thanks, Becky! You just gave me an idea for Christmas presents! Boxes! ;) Just in case you miss us, there are about 15 juveniles running around screaming outside my house right now! And it is ONLY 9:30 at night! Don't you want to move back?
Ah...Elissa, we do miss you guys! It sounds like our old neighborhood has changed to older kids instead of littles like it used to be! I'm sorry....the good news is that it will soon be winter and dark earlier - hopefully they won't be running around outside then.
Connie - maybe a visit in January? I would love to meet you!
woohoo....j & c checked in! It is good to hear from you guys! The kiddos and I (Becky) will be up in your area in late January or early February for a few days. We should try to get together!
Post a Comment
<< Home