Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Pretty sure this is the last time....


that Chloe (my baby) will ever fall asleep on me. It is definitely one of those "bittersweet" moments! I love having my kids go to bed on their own, but I have no more babies! I am the mom of BIG kids now! When did that happen? This cannot be.....my first baby (Ian) will be 7 in less than a month.

It is definitely a bittersweet moment....there are no more babies at my house. WOW....I am no longer the mom of toddlers AT ALL....no tears...well, maybe a few....

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

I hear you loud and clear on this post! My babies are 11,9,5 and 4. I take those hugs and cuddles from the older ones, whenever I can get them. Jerzie, my 4 year old little girl still feels like a toddler, but she will be 5 in January. Where does the time go??!!

Blessings to you, Becky.

Connie from H@H

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home