Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Monday, September 25, 2006

On the road again....I just can't wait to get on the



road again....hahahahahahhhh

The pictures are of our loaded car....all we need to live for 6 months and snacks enough to keep us from getting the munchies!

Ask me again in 3,000 miles how I feel about it...

Well, tomorrow is the big day....the kids and I hit the road....

We would love your prayers to follow us! I will try to post here when I get a chance and will be checking email from time to time as I have internet access (so probably not at the grandparent's houses unless I can find a Starbucks!).

3 Comments:

Blogger Canadian Saver said...

Wow, no kidding about being loaded up! I hope you have a very pleasant and safe trip across the country! I'll certainly be checking the blog to see how everything is going.

What an adventure you guys are getting into :-)

Take care,
Rachel

9:31 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

Becky,
Miss ya on the H@H board already, and you just left this morning!!! Please,keep us posted. Lots of prayers going out for you guys. Have fun and be safe.
Hugs & Blessings,
Connie~

5:54 PM  
Blogger The McNulty Family said...

safe travels to you all!!!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home