Laughed until we cried this morning....
When we got home from our chiropractor's visit this morning, I saw a little rabbit under one of the bushes in the yard, and I said to Troy that I thought it might be dead. We have lots of little bunnies in the yard here and they come out in the morning and again in the evening.
Well, Chloe heard me, and first said, "Maybe it got dead because someone plugged their vacuum into it". Troy immediately started laughing - trying not to let her see him. I said, "No, I don't think anyone plugged their vacuum into it. Another animal probably killed it. That happens sometimes."
Well, then she says, "Yeah, it was probably one of those little chickmunks (her word for chipmunks that are everywhere)!" Well, then we both lost it.....could not stop laughing until tears were running down our face. We could not even stop to talk to her and she could not figure out why we were laughing. Finally, we told her that "We weren't laughing at her"....yeah, right! It was so hilarious. Troy finally explained that it would probably be a cat or an animal bigger than the bunny!
Oh, anyway, guess you had to be here, but then that would be impossible because you are all WAY TO FAR AWAY! It was our good laugh for the day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home