Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Monday, March 27, 2006

The BIG shave...



YIKES! Troy had to shave all of his facial hair this evening. He wasn't even able to get his student ID today because he had facial hair! I think in the whole time that we have been married, I have only seen him bare-faced one other time. I'm already wanting it to grow back!

His first day of orientation went extremely well, and he is looking forward to tomorrow. He came home with a HUGE bag of books and his knife kit (SHARP, but very interesting!). We will be sure to keep you updated. Love to all of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

HAHA...tell Dad - earrings are still okay! Go figure - no facial hair, but you can have one earring in each ear!

As for the pink...only if I am under some sort of sedation!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home