Pink Clothes and Long Hair
This post is for all of you who know me a little too well. In a moment of sheer insanity last week, I ordered a pink print skirt and dark pink shirt for Easter from Lands End. Well, the big, brown UPS truck pulled up yesterday with the delivery, and 5 minutes later I knew that I must have been smoking crack when I placed that order! Guess what I will be returning today?
Needless to say, I loved the black t-shirt, white t-shirt, black boatneck 3/4 sleeve T, white boatneck 3/4 sleeve T, and the dark khaki cropped pants, but those are MY colors - or lack thereof! After a quick look at my closet, I have determined that everything in it is black, white, denim, khaki, red or light blue. Maybe I should just stick to MY colors when ordering anything. Why mess up a good thing?
So, about the time that I have long hair, you might see me wear something pink! Don't hold your breath would be my advice!:)

2 Comments:
Hello to you all. Becky, know what you mean when it comes to the closet. Mine looks the same. Looks and sounds as if things are going pretty good for you guys so far. How is the swing set?? Bet the kids love it. I have not forgotten you. I think of you daily. I check your BLOG spot at least every other day and have been meaning to comment. You know how that goes. BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! The Body Shop party up north went well. I'll be in touch later. Hugs to all, Aimee
Hey Aimee!
Good to hear from you. You'll have to email me about the party up north. Good to have short haired friends!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home