What I am currently reading
My current reading list:
Psalms, The Bible
Created To Be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl
Espresso For the Woman's Spirit by Pam Vredevelt I HIGHLY recommend that if you ever get the chance to hear Pam speak in person, run - don't walk! I've been privileged to hear her for the past 2 years, and each time, God has used her in a HUGE way in my life.
My Sister from the Black Lagoon by Laurie Fox I picked this book up on the Bargain Table at Barnes and Noble today just because I loved the title and the first line in the introduction. The intro title is Let Me Entertain You, and the first line is, "I was born into a mentally ill family. My sister was the officially crazy one, but really we were all nuts." How could I pass that up? (No offense, dear sister, I just loved the writing and was instantly hooked. I'll send it to you when I finish it!)
Blue Diary by Alice Hoffman Another pick from the bargain table today. I will start it later tonight.
Liberating Paris by Linda Bloodworth Thomason OK, so I spent a lot of time at the bargain table today! I can't help it that I love books.
I spent even more time on the stationary aisle at Target because everything was on clearance. From 48 cents to $1.98....it was a bad, bad place for me to be. I can use it as gifts, right? Yeah, right, who am I kidding. My mother passed on the genetic flaw of a love for anything paper, books...note cards...writing tablets....you name it, we love it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home