Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Beautiful weather


The kiddos and I enjoyed an afternoon outdoors - beautiful weather here! They rode bikes, used their new swing set, made the hula hoop look easy, and played baseball for a LONG time. I, on the other hand, played a little baseball with them, and then sat in my wonderful Cracker Barrel rocker and read Troy's latest chef book. It was SO interesting. Overall - a great day even though the washer exploded water all over my laundry room. The kiddos and I got it all taken care of, figured out the problem, and got everything working again. I am, after all, a woman of many talents - the latest, plumbing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home