Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Texas...


Today wraps up our last day in Texas. We leave tomorrow morning and are anxious to get home. We gave really enjoyed our visit, but there is no place like home!

We have had the privelege of visiting with a few friends and lots of family - cousins, their spouses, and kiddos, my aunt and uncle, my great aunt, and my grandparents. It was good to see everyone again. Unfortunately, we will miss the birth of the newest little addition to the clan because he seems to be holding out for another day!

I think that Pa and Nanny enjoyed Ian and Chloe a lot! They are definitely going home a little more spoiled! Nanny and I greatly enjoyed beating Pa and Troy at cards, and Chloe will go home needing a new coloring partner since she left Nanny with blisters on her fingers.:)

In only two days in Amarillo, we were blessed with sunshine, rain, hail, snow, and as always.....WIND! The weather is crazy there. I will update with some pictures later, but I am very happy to be back where I have an internet connection. Some things are NOT bigger and better in Texas - wireless internet, for instance!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I wrote something not nice to you so I had to delete it! See - I really am the sweet one!:) You understand what I'm saying?

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home