Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Would you like a little cheese with that whine?

"Update your blog!" Ok.. I'm updating.

Today, I went to Target and got a haircut - alone - makes for exciting times.:) Right now, I am busy doing laundry for the big trip to Texas later this week.

Troy, and I never thought I would ever say this about anything but a cookbook, is upstairs engrossed in the book, The Making of a Chef: Mastering Heat at the Culinary Institute of America by Michael Ruhlman.

2 Comments:

Blogger The McNulty Family said...

I didn't know they cut hair at Target....j/k.

Glad to hear you guys are getting settled and enjoying the new surroundings!

Conor & Gen

5:01 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I wish they did cut hair at Target, then it would be one stop shopping!:)

Can't wait to see the pictures of the babies.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home