It's My Birthday Week....
You all know that six days before your actual birthday and six days after your actual birthday are still considered your "birthday week". At least that is how I have always viewed it!:) Everyone must be nice to you during that whole time and follow every request (or order, depending on how you look at it)!
I wrote my mom and sis a funny little family email yesterday telling them that I was off to run errands early because the stores get so crazy around my birthday....everyone out getting ready to celebrate! Oh the joys of family (or really great friends) that understand all that sarcasm!
Today Mom and Ra have the whole day together, and I am a little jealous....I would love to be there, but hey - I am consoling myself with internet birthday shopping! Actually, I did all of this shopping yesterday, so now I am just checking the delivery status on everything! I ordered my own gift from J. Jill. Troy says that is exactly what he was going to get me! UH - HUH! That will be the day!
I ordered a shirt, new denim crop pants, and at the last minute threw in a pair of shoes. New shoes always make for a happy day - now, I just hope they fit. Kind of hard to try shoes on over the net!
Then, I ordered some new Bare Escentuals makeup from QVC - gasp, don't tell anyone that I shop there! Only for Birkenstocks and Bare Escentauls makeup, and even then I don't watch it on TV - just use the internet.
Then, it was off to Chadwicks where I found a cute pair of bermuda shorts and a couple of tank tops! I just love internet shopping - almost as much as I hate shopping at the mall! You don't have to stand in front of those awful 3 way mirrors under unflattering flourescent light all while listening to awful music. Can you tell how much I love shopping?
Ah, now I just sit back and wait for the UPS guy....I'll let you know how much of it I actually keep. I'm hoping all of it works!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home