YUMMO....to quote another famous foodie....
Anyone know who?
Finally....the kiddos and I are reaping the benefits of this hoity-toity cooking school! Just kidding! Actually, Troy brought us home 4 different kinds of fresh made pasta with different sauces for dinner tonight. It was what they made in class today, and he brought home lots of the leftovers. YUMMY! We just ate about 4:45 because everyone was starving - early lunch and played outside in the little pool lots this afternoon. It was hot, hot, hot, and I am getting tan, tan, tan! YEA! Always something to be thankful for - tan, and I didn't have to cook anything for dinner. Could this day get any better?
We had meat ravioli with bolognese sauce, fettucini with bolognese, spinach & cheese filled ravioli with mushroom sauce, and fettucine with mushroom-brandy-cream sauce. Just a little taste of them all for me!:) The chef said that Troy's sauce wasn't good (he made the mushroom - brandy - cream sauce), but that it was GREAT!!!
Just sharing the highlights. Love to all of you...
Wish that any of you were here because I had plenty to share....oh well, more for me tomorrow!

2 Comments:
Glad to hear that all of you are eating well and keeping cool. Its been hot here and I've been out at the pool watching the kids. Tans are good!! They help to make you look healthy and happy. Tell Troy to keep up the good work and give the kiddos a hug. Take care to all.
Happy B-Day week Becky!!
Post a Comment
<< Home