My dinner....
not because I am gloating....ok, maybe I am...but....
we had such a great night at our house.....
including my husband, I had 4 Culinary Institute of America students in my kitchen tonight! My favorite part was that they included Ian in the meal prep!
For dinner, we had a wonderful salad with a creole mustard-jalapeno vinegarette, sauteed oyster mushrooms with a white wine reduction, a roasted beet and potato salad with lavendar cheese, beet greens with sausage, and chicken stuffed with chorizo sausage, fresh oregano, fresh thyme, and caraway cheese.....
can I just say YUMMO! They even clean up after themselves!
for dessert, i broke out 3 different dark chocolate bars from Trader Joes and made a great organic coffee....
a good time was had by all, and we are sure that this is a group of guys with whom we will get to share Jesus.....we talk about church and what we believe on a regular basis with them, and we want them to be SUPER comfortable in our home....
from what I have seen so far, they are....
they come almost every Sunday evening!

1 Comments:
OH Yeah.....wish I could be there for that! YUCKY! Don't get too hot! Love you more -B
Post a Comment
<< Home