I think that I have a shoe fetish...


seems that I am spending all of my birthday money on shoes this year. These are two of my new pairs, and I still have one more on the way. The problem with arthritis in my toes is that I need SUPER comfy shoes that have some support, mainly meaning, expensive.
Mom says that I come from a long line of shoe lovers....her, my Grandma in Tennessee, Nanny, and I think that I am passing it on to Chloe in the next generation. The funny thing is, I only have 8 other pairs of shoes in my closet! I tend to buy ones that I love and wear them for a long time!
Okay, enough rambling for the day....back to your regularly scheduled programming....

3 Comments:
I hear from a couple of unnamed sources that my mom doesn't like my new shoes with the pink strap....I don't think that you are allowed to say that you don't like any piece of clothing that I own that has pink on it! Oh wait, that is the only one! HAHAHAHAHA Can't keep secrets from me!
Hey Mom,
They kick really good too....come a little closer, a little closer, KICK! J/K
And yes, Troy will be seen with me....He thinks they are cool!
Guess I will have to return your birthday present..just kidding! I can't believe that you would think that about my one pink item of clothing.
Oh, Alyssa let me in on the big secret too! It wasn't just Ra!
I am going to make you guys give each other a hug if you don't stop it (said in my best mother voice!).
It wasn't Ra, sorry I said a COUPLE of sources. It was the email and Alyssa, but I already knew before anyone said anything...so there!
I think it was a heartfelt apology - she said it twice!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home