Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Mom of the Year Award....

If there ever was such a thing, I think that I qualify for it today....nothing like tooting your own horn!!!

We went to church this morning (awesome message from John 3 by the way!), stopped to eat at our favorite diner on the way home, and then went by the farmer's market on the way home.....loaded up on organic fresh potatoes, zuchinni, yellow squash, and cucumbers. Oh, and Troy picked up a yummy sourdough baguette....the plan was to have it for dinner, but what did we eat...

None of that wonderful, organic produce that is so plentiful around our house.....

ICE CREAM at Holy Cow....sometimes you just have to do it! I'm sure that it will be a happy memory for my kiddos!

Oh, and Troy got a new tattoo today...I'll post more pictures when I get them uploaded....it is pretty cool if I do say so, my little untattoo-ed (pretty sure that I am making up a word here!) self.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I wondered when anyone was going to notice that or comment on it....I'll show you tomorrow. I'm tired tonight and getting off of here soon!

Ian doesn't want earrings because they would hurt! If we tell him a tattoo is like getting lots of little shots, that will take care of his desire....Chloe, on the other hand....

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home