Thoughts on Cleaning
My Lovely Kitchen FloorI think that people who designed linoleum floors in the 50s and 60s were onto something (or in the case of the 60s - just ON something)! I sweep my kitchen floor at least once a day and get TONS of stuff off of it, but it never looks dirty thanks to the crazy pattern on the floor. My favorite cleaning tool (so much so that I have left a new one along with a note for the families who bought our last 2 houses!) is the O-Cedar Dust Mop. It is SO great on hardwood, laminate, linoleum, or tile. I have one for upstairs and one for downstairs at this house! Can you tell that I like it?
Okay, I think that I have breathed the fumes of too many cleaning products today! Ah....the things that interest me!

2 Comments:
The only cleaning fume that I remember at home growing up is Dawn dishwashing detergent. Even then, I was on my own since Ra had to "go to the bathroom" after every meal!:) I don't, however, remember having a dirty room. I don't think that was allowed!
I did get very used to a very clean and straightened environment growing up, and now, I am a little crazy in that way. I CANNOT stand clutter! I like to have everything neat and clean.
I hope that it will rub off on my kids. It must be working because lately, they fight over who gets to vacuum or mop! Am I training them right or what!?!
I have dishes you could dry in NY right now! Don't you want to come see me?!? I know you do! You could see my floor up close - I would even let you mop it if you want! I know, I know, I am a good sister!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home