Spring Ahead...
Can I just say that I, for one, don't like daylight savings time. Spring ahead, fall back, it's all just annoying to me. Maybe I should move to Arizona! I am hoping that the kiddos will sleep in a little longer because they are getting up a little early for my taste.
Musings on church today....
Do you KNOW Jesus? I mean REALLY know him as your Savior? Do you believe that He died on the cross for your sins, rose again the third day, thus making a way for you to be with Him in heaven someday? That is the ONLY way to go to heaven. I sat listening to the pastor speak on Revelation 20:11-15, and I thought to myself, I don't want anyone that I know and love to stand before God in judgement someday and because they never made a decision to follow Him to be eternally separated from Him. If you don't know Him, please read the gospel of John and see who Jesus really was and what He did for you. You cannot see Jesus for who He is and not be changed. Feel free to write me with any questions. That's it for my soapbox, but please do not put off your decision about Jesus!
Because I love all of you, I want you to KNOW and love the one who made you and sent His son to redeem you. Prepare to celebrate our Savior this Easter. He IS Risen. He IS Risen Indeed!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home