We're pregnant!
April fools! HAHAHAHA
I really had you going! Actually, that would have me going to the doctor for a LARGE dose of valium. I'm sure that it would be safe during pregnancy, right?!?!
We are enjoying a lazy, rainy day. We went to an estate sale this morning, and only spent $7 on tools (I'm sure that Troy REALLY needed them because we have so much work to do on this house!). Ian got a new Super Soaker for $1, and said he could get Grandad with it! Remember Dad's water gun? I really want to get a drop leaf table that they have (perfect condition, would look great in my living room, but we have no income right now!). I think it was probably a gaming table - cherry, one dove tailed drawer, old and beautiful. I have until April 10th to decide and then it will go to auction. They want $70 (actually, it wasn't for sale, but I asked about it a couple of times!). I'm afraid that if I don't get it, I will always kick myself. We'll see.
The kiddos are napping because they keep getting up too early and they are tired and whiny today. Thus...nap time. Troy just ran to pick up a movie, and I am busy surfing the web. I was just looking at this site. It came with Troy's pack full of knives and utensils. The recipes look yummy! Love to all of you. I am off to figure out what we are having for dinner...most likely, homemade buttermilk pancakes, scrambled eggs, and sausage.

1 Comments:
Hey Sheryl-
As far as I know, anyone can order. The distributor of the products is Robinson Home Products in Buffalo.
Post a Comment
<< Home