A few pictures from Halloween....



Well, the kiddos did a little bit of trick or treating on Tuesday night and came home with WAY too much candy! They had lots of fun and got to spend the evening with cousins, an aunt and uncle, and Nana.
This would, of course, be the week that I am trying to not eat any sugar....a battle of willpower for sure. I had a few pieces of candy on Halloween night, but none since then!

3 Comments:
Looks like they had lots of fun! My 4 kiddo's got WAY WAY to much candy too! I know lots of it will be finding its way to the trash can after bedtime. LOL
Blessings,
Connie~
Love the cheerleader!
Pictures are super cute. Collin was a mummy. He too got to much candy. YIKES!! We are heading to Tucsan on the 17th. Will be there afew weeks. Maybe we could get together. Get back to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home