Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I KNOW that it is time to update my blog, but

oddly enough, I haven't gotten that email from my sister this week. I think that she is so focused on our upcoming visit that she doesn't have time to harass me! She is even counting down the hours now....can you tell how much she misses me?!?:)

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! I am headed to Oregon later this week....taking the kiddos for a 10 day trip to visit family and a few friends. I cannot wait!

I'm sure that I will have lots of updating and pictures when we get back....so you will just have to wait until then for any real updates!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray and Clare said...

Hey!
Funny we're headed to Oregon too soon. It looks like we will be heading to Medford on the 8th. Is Medford where you're going? Is it too much to hope that we could be there at the same time? Holding out hope...Clare

2:31 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

sorry....we are headed to Portland....that would be fun though....

will you be there to pick up your van? God is so good, yes?

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home