I know...I know....
It is SO time to update the blog.....
What can I say....we are sickies....
Ian is running a 101.7 fever for 2 days...even w/ Tylenol...
Chloe is fake coughing b/c she LIKES medicine...
I am REALLY coughing, and I don't really want any medicine...unless it is NyQuil, but that is a whole different story (had to include that for my mother!) :)
Troy, Praise the Lord, is healthy!
We are just busy getting ready for Christmas....looking at LOTS of family time in the next week. Pray that we can get healthy before then!
My favorite quote of the week (while visiting IKEA with the kiddos)....."This place is better than Chuck E. Cheese"....oh those words do a mom's heart good!

1 Comments:
Little update...
Chloe and I now have the big fevers, Ian is feeling a little better, and Troy is desperately trying not to get sick!
Trying to get well before Christmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home