Location, Location, Location....



This is the place where all of my deep blogs come together....:)
Actually, this is the place that I spend a large portion of my day! I love to be surrounded by my books, paper of any kind (especially my Sunday New York Times crossword), pencils, my planner, and my Bible. I don't know where I get my love of planners and paper and pens....hhmmmm...maybe from my Momma....I get my love of bowls from her too, but that is a whole different blog topic!
I have the kiddos do their work at this table, so usually several of their books are on the table also. Behind my computer screen is my stack of books....at least the ones that aren't stacked next to my bed. Of all the things that I miss in our storage unit in New York....I miss my books and my espresso maker the most.
Notice the lovely coffee mug....a gift from my dear husband!

2 Comments:
Loved this post - i totally relate. came back from vacation recently and didn't know about troy - will definitely be praying for a full recovery! Andrea
Great thoughts Becky. I LOVE your coffee mug!! I also have a love of books. Can't live without them.
Blessings~
Post a Comment
<< Home