Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My own bed...

We have arrived, and I must say that my favorite part of our new house is sleeping in MY BED! Troy has unloaded everything by himself because I am still having back problems. I did get the beds all made yesterday so that we could sleep in our own beds last night, ran to the grocery store, and started unpacking lots of boxes!

Right now, we are just focused on settling in and getting it all unpacked - probably by tomorrow! Troy's mom gets here Thursday morning and we are looking forward to our visit with her.

Stay tuned for further updates and eventually pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home