Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

BOXES - BOXES - AND MORE BOXES!

AAAAAAUUUGUGUUGHGHGHGH!!!! We are up to our ears in boxes, and our house looks like a bomb has exploded! You know that it is bad when your 4 year old wants to mop the floor. Upon giving her the Swiffer and any cloths that I had left, Chloe said, "This is so exciting! The floor is yucky!". She spent quite a while mopping the kitchen floor today while I packed yet another box.

Ian is extremely quiet while he is trying to figure out the Spiderman game for XBox. He is having a great time and it is one less child to entertain while I try to pack. Troy is busy touching up paint (yet another story),taking shelves down, and removing our surround sound system. Me - on to another box! My mom's famous saying - "This too shall pass!" - always something to be thankful for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home