What a view


For the past 2 days, I have stared at a BIG yellow Penske truck pulling Troy's little red truck for 7 to 8 hours a day. We are packed to the gills - a cross between a can of sardines and the Beverly Hillbillies. I don't think one more thing could have been squeezed into the moving truck, and the bed of Troy's little truck is packed with lots of stuff including our 2 rockers from the front porch - making us look a little like the Beverly Hillbillies! Thankfully, it has a huge grey tarp over it so we don't have to endure to many stares and laughs.
Last night, we were blessed to visit with Jennifer and the boys. They used to be our neighbors in Hillsboro, and they drove about an hour each way to visit with us last night. It only made us realize how much we miss them!
I will post again when I get the chance. Praise to God that the trip has been extrememly uneventful this far. Keep us in your prayers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home